Restoring Flood-Ruined Documents

Senator Rand Paul is offering help to those who may have lost important documents such as Social Security cards, VA records, military medals and records, and tax paperwork due to flooding. You can call Rand Paul’s Bowling Green office at (270) 782-8303.Other contact information is available on

Source: MG News

Return to News