Helping A Nearby Family After A Fire

Mountain Empire Community College is raising money to help an instructor that lost her home in a fire on Saturday. The school is raising money for Brandi Martinez. She and her child have been displaced following a fire in Big Stone Gap. Big Stone Gap and Appalachia fire departments responded to Proctor Street North to the fire.Officials confirm the home was destroyed, but no one was hurt.Red Cross has been contacted to help the family. And a fund is set up that you can donate to to help the family.




Source: MG News

Return to News