Fire Engulfs Family Home

The Thacker family lost everything Tuesday when a fire tore through their home in the Grapevine community of Pike County.Bryttnee Thacker said she was boiling eggs and preparing her daughters for the day ahead when she heard popping noises coming from the kitchen. She quickly saw flames, discovering that one wall in their kitchen was engulfed. She made sure her daughters left the home, using the safety plan they set in place.The community is working to help them recover. Bryttnee’s husband Timmy works for Rural King and the business has placed a donation drop box in its lobby for people to leave items for the family.




Source: MG News


Return to News