Corbin Family Recovering After Feb. 26th House Fire

Nearly all members of a family that were caught inside a Corbin house fire are now recovered and out of the hospital.

Back on February 26th, fire crews were called to the home in Corbin after a 5-year old smelled smoke and called 911.

At least three people were hospitalized for burns and smoke inhalation.

All but one has been released from an area hospital- that woman, Stephanie Henson, had to undergo surgery for burns she suffered after running back into the home to get children out of the home. She is set to be released next week.




Source: MG News

Return to News